Sunday mornings, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM (September-May)
Each class provides a warm, open atmosphere for people to ask, share, listen, and be challenged. Past topics have included “The Great Prophets”, “A Journey through Romans”, and “Handel’s Messiah”. Join us for great teaching and lively discussions!
All are welcome! Location: Ralph Weeks Room. Free nursery care provided upon request. Please call the church.
Our vision is to make disciples of Christ by offering Bible-based, life-transforming educational opportunities. We invite you to explore the various occasions for growing in our relationship with God.
Why Spiritual Formation?
- To help us learn the Good News of Jesus Christ.
- To increase our knowledge of the Bible.
- To learn and celebrate our Reformed foundations and Presbyterian heritage.
- To practice the spiritual disciplines including prayer, worship, Bible study, fasting, meditation, confession, and service.
- To engage with culture in a relevant and redeeming manner.
- To embrace the fullness of God’s kingdom to the best of our ability.